Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Welcome all.

Hi there everyone, Welcome to my new blog, this will be an omni-blog for all my adventures into skirmish wargames. Expect Pirates, Superheroes, Zombies and anything else inbetween. I shall primarily cover Malifaux, Warmahine/Hordes, Pulp City and my travels into many Pirate games. This blog will cover battle reports, painting guides (from guest artists...I hope) and hobby talk. I hope you will enjoy the blog and I will intend for weekly updates. Malandres out

1 comment:



  1. Experience the thrill of outdoor laser tag skirmish in a new and exciting way.
    It’s an ideal activity for kids and teenagers birthday parties!
    Our Crew will arrive at least 15 minutes before your party starts to establish
    the playing area and set up the equipment.


    skirmish

    ReplyDelete